Sunday 18 May 2014

I'm still here....

To everybody that still looks in on the site from time to time I have to say thank you. I am still about, but free time is pretty much non-existent these days.

I would like to say that I am going to start posting again soon but I cannot promise anything. Since "going quite" I have been doing some writing but I have had very little time to put any of it to film or to think about how to produce it.

I do have series 4 of Christel Doctor Who written, as well as a new spinoff and a completely new original series of my own. At some point in the future I will try to give you some news about these.

For now though I must say thank you to those of you that still pop by every now and then. I am slightly dissapointed that the blog had to go the way it has, but time has literally (and somewhat ironically too) dissapeared on me.


No comments: